Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hello

Hi there! I am so excited to start this blog. I am a woman of many interests, and I hope you'll enjoy them all with me. A couple of my favorite hobbies/interests and what my main focus on this blog will be is makeup and fashion, at LOW prices. I frequent the thrift stores and clearance racks, and buy all of my makeup on sale at the drugstore. Sorry MAC, I just can't afford you. Don't get me wrong, I do not settle for low quality. I just know that with very little effort, you can be frugally beautiful and beautifully frugal. Please see my profile if you would like to know a little bit about me.

I can't wait to pass all of my tips and finds along to you! Stay tuned for a review on products from one of my favorite companies. It's handmade, all natural, and super inexpensive makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment